GapBridging is a privately owned Canada-based Career Services that caters to the needs of those faced with the challenges of integrating into the work force. We provide one-on-one interview coaching and career advice to new graduates and entry/mid-career level.
Gap Bridging offers affordable packages and focuses on a smaller audience to ensure the quality and effectiveness of our services, unlike big consulting firms who cater to a wider range of audience at high costs.
Our goal is to help individuals identify and break potential career barriers, build confidence and ultimately bridge the gap between them and their dreams. We achieve this through the use of our career assessment tools followed by hours of intensive coaching and follow-ups.
At GapBridging learning doesn’t have to be inconveniencing. We take advantage of the different arrays of technologies available for virtual interview coaching meetings knowing that life can be busy. Face-to-face meetings can also be arranged if required.
Our team consists of experienced professionals in their respective fields and are committed and devoted to helping individuals discover themselves and their potentials.
We offer the best career advice and coaching as real people and based on real life experiences. Our team of experienced young talents with diverse cultural backgrounds can totally relate to your situation and you will not have to worry about generational differences!
With honesty as one of our key policies, GapBridging provides constructive feedback that colleges, job fairs or YMCA will cringe at providing in a very honest, professional and yet empathetic manner.
We speak the truth that sets you free!
Majority of our clients are within, but not limited to these fields:
- Administrative and Clerical
- Accounting: General, Forensic
- Retail Banking Or Business Banking: Financial Advisor, Personal Banking Representative, Telephone Banking Representative
- Business Analysis: Process Improvement, User Acceptance Testing, Product Specialist
- Project Management: Program, Project & Portfolio Management
- Customer Service: Call Center Representative (Inbound or Outbound), Call Center Supervisor
- Insurance: Insurance Advisor, Insurance Representative, Insurance Broker
- Sales and Marketing: Retail Store Assistant, Sales Representative
- Quality Analyst: Quality Assurance, Quality Control
Let’s Get Started
Submit an online application
our Center of Excellence